Dance Prism offers Girl Scouts and their leaders an opportunity to experience a special afternoon of ballet and fun at performances of The Nutcracker.
Families of Scouts are also welcome to attend.
Daisies and Brownies are treated to a pre-performance demonstration in the auditorium where they learn details about the costuming, makeup and scenery of the production.
Juniors and older Scouts may participate in a Scout-oriented backstage tour focusing on the technical parts of a theatrical production such as lighting, scenery, and props (limited availability).
All Scouts will receive a Dance Prism Nutcracker Patch designed especially for them.
Last year, more than 1,750 Scouts of all ages and their families attended last season’s production!
Scout groups (minimum 5 Scouts and one adult) are given generous ticket discounts and best seating available at time of registration.
All seats are reserved; registration is accepted until the performance sells out.
Scout prices: $12 Scouts, $18 adults
Regular prices: $16 children & seniors, $22 adults
For information and to make reservations, contact Jackie Welham at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Bristol Community College, fall River on Sunday, Nov. 29 at 1 and 5 p.m.
* Lincoln-Sudbury High School on Sunday, Dec. 6 at 1 and 5 p.m.
* Little Performing Arts Center on Saturday, Dec. 12 at 2:30 and 6:30 p.m.
* Mechanics Hall in Worcester on Sunday, Dec. 13 at 1 and 5 p.m.
* The Collins Center in Andover on Dec. 19 at 2:30 and 6:30 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 20 at 2:30 p.m.
For additional information visit, www.danceprism.com