Girl Scouts of Central & Western Massachusetts and the Springfield Science Museum are combining to host an Overnight Space Explorer & Sky Search from Friday, April 16 at 6 p.m. to Saturday, April 17 at 9 a.m. for Brownie & Junior Scouts. Juliette and individual Scouts in grades 2-5 may also register.
Program: Girls will discover a variety of nature and science related information while connecting with sisters Girl Scouts and participating in fun, hands on activities.
* Girls will sleep beside a coral reef or next to live animals or the towering Tyrannosaurus rex.
* An evening pizza party and light breakfast are included.
* Everyone views the planetarium show, screen prints their own t-shirts and has exclusive access to the Black Holes: Space Warps and Time Twists exhibit at the Science Museum.
* Scouts will complete requirements for a Try-It or Badge. The cost of the recognition is not included.
* Free and secure parking is available.
Safety-wise rules apply for Troops. Individual Scouts must attend with an adult.
•Event # 4727
Registration cost is $38 per Scout and $33 per leader and adult.
Registration will end on April 2 or when 120 people have registered.
To register: Contact Amanda at 413-263-6800 x385 or firstname.lastname@example.org